Pasco TC Gives, Inc.
Pasco TC Gives, Inc. a 501(c)(3) entity was organized to promote awareness and education on local Section 501(c)(3) charities mainly based in Pasco County, Florida. Fundraising promotions and events are held at the Pasco County Tax Collector’s offices with the focus of outreach and education to others. Our main program “Charity of the Month” is where a chosen charity is the focus for that month’s collection. Other collections when not hosting a “Charity of the Month” will be available to offer a helping hand to those that are in need.
Generous financial support of Pasco TC Gives, Inc. by our customers has allowed our non-profit to provide donations and support to many organizations that directly impact people and services in our community. Since the charity was founded we have been able to:
- Supply Pasco County School students with 500 backpacks filled with supplies
- Donated over $5,000 to school teachers to provide assistance to needy students
- Provided holiday meals to over 600 families
- Donated over $11,000 to the Humane Society of Pasco
- Donated over $7,000 to Lauren’s Kids – a child abuse educational awareness program
- Donated over $6,000 to the Florida Breast Cancer Foundation
- Donated over $4,500 to the Florida Pioneer Museum
- Donated over $6,300 to Southeastern Guide Dogs and
- Made smaller donations totaling over $7,500 to a dozen or more smaller non-profit organizations
If you are interested in assisting Pasco TC Gives achieve its mission to serve our community by making a financial donation, or if you would like to learn how your organization can participate in our “Charity of the Month” program, please contact Assistant Tax Collector Greg Giordano at (727) 847-8179 or via e-mail: email@example.com